March Performance All New, All Billet Aluminum Style Track serpentine system for Cadillac V-8s is created with a combination of style and low price that is sure to find favor among car enthusiasts everywhere. The highly styled one piece alternator and air conditioning bracket provides a rigid support for the alternator and A/C compressor; a separate bracket allows the option of power steering or no power steering. Three idlers ensure perfect belt wrap for "No-Slip" operation. Best of all, March's new Style Track bracket kit cost less than other similar units on the market.
The new Style Track makes use a unique easy to use belt tension adjustment tool. Once the belt tension has been set, the adjustment tool is easily removed and stowed away until the next time the belt requires adjustment. As a result, the Style Track displays a much cleaner appearance.
Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and perfect fit. These kits also include all the mounting hardware you’ll need and detailed instructions so installation is a snap. You can also forget about polishing this assembly, as it features maintenance-free powder coating in Clear, Black, Black Onyx and also in Chrome.
Cadillac 425, 472-500 c.i. V-8 1968-1976
- 105 Amp Chrome GM CS130 Alternator
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Chrome Sanden 7176 A/C compressor and nose cover
- Cast Iron Water pump and pulley
- Alternator and A/C Brackets
- Crank pulley (Larger Dia for better accessory drive)
- Belt Tensioning Tool
- All mounting hardware
Kits with power steering include:
- Aluminum GM Type 2 power steering pump (remote reservoir required)
- Power steering pulley
- Bracket with mounting hardware