Precision CNC machined from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum to fit perfectly and handle high torque and vibration. This bracket kit comes complete with stainless steel tensioning rods and chrome moly rod ends for high performance operation. All necessary hardware included. Powdercoated to eliminate polishing in those hard to reach places. Matching serpentine pulleys are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. This is the same material we use for NASCAR pulleys! These pulleys will not fracture like common cast pulleys. High tensile strength means much longer wear. We go as far as hard coating the high wear areas to "65" Rockwell (harder than steel)! All pulleys have a maintenance-free clear powdercoat.
Our High Water Flow Ratio Pulleys increase water flow and fan speed (Recommended for Daily Drivers). Our Performance Ratio Pulleys Increases horsepower by reducing accessory drag, 12-15 h.p. at rear wheels typical (Recommended for Race Cars Only).
Ford 289, 302, & 351 Windsor
1979-1993 Reverse Rotation Water Pump with Driver Side Lower Radiator Hose
Ford Racing M8501-G351 Standard Rotation Water Pump
90 Degree Thermostat Housing
4 Bolt Balancer
Water Pump Flange to Damper Face Measurement 3.25"
* Electric Fuel Pump Required for Kits Using Power-Steering
** If Using an Aftermarket Balancer, Kit May Require : Balancer Spacer
- Alternator bracket, tensioners and hardware for Ford 1G Alternator
- Crank pulley
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Idler bracket with Idler and cover
- Water Pump pulley with nose cover for 1979-1993 Reverse Rotation Water Pump with Driver Side Lower Radiator Hose or Ford Racing M8501-G351 Standard Rotation Water Pump
Power Steering Kit Includes:
- Power-Steering brackets and pulley for 1979-1995 Ford Mustang Plastic Canister Power-Steering Pump
A/C Kit Includes:
- A/C bracket, tensioner, idler pulley and nose cover for Sanden 505 or 508 A/C Compressor
Optional Power-Steering Pulley Nose Cover Available : 360