This great looking new compact serpentine drive kit mounts the alternator up high on the passenger side with the power steering and A/C mid mounted to use a reverse rotation water pump for a simple looking one belt kit. Designed to fit both carb and fuel injection motors and able to run mechanical fuels pumps too. Two power steering brackets are available, one for mounting your standard Ford Mustang pump unit or you can get a bracket for mounting a Saginaw style pump Looks fantastic with March Performance own billet aluminum Saginaw style power steering pump and billet alternator.
Kit comes complete with stainless steel tensioning rods and chrome moly rod ends for high performance operation. All necessary hardware included. Matching serpentine pulleys are precision CNC machined.
Ford 289, 302, & 351 Windsor
1979-1993 Reverse Rotation Water Pump with Driver Side Lower Radiator Hose (Will not work with Ford Explorer Water Pumps)
90 Degree Thermostat Housing
4 Bolt Balancer
Water Pump Flange to Damper Face Measurement 3.25"
* If Using an Aftermarket Balancer, Kit May Require : Balancer Spacer
** GM Type 2 Remote Reservoir Kits have a built-in Power-Steering Pulley Nose Cover
- Alternator bracket, tensioners and hardware for Ford 1G Alternator
- Crank pulley
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Water Pump pulley with nose cover for 1979-1993 Reverse Rotation Water Pump with Driver Side Lower Radiator Hose
- Power-Steering brackets and pulley for 1966-1974 Saginaw Keyway , 1979-1995 Ford Mustang Plastic Canister or GM Type 2 Remote Reservoir (remote reservoir required) Power-Steering Pump
A/C Kit Includes:
- A/C bracket, tensioner, idler pulley and nose cover for Sanden 7176 A/C Compressor
Optional Power-Steering Pulley Nose Cover Available : 360
Check items to add to the cart or select all